Dec 16, 2019
If I've only got an hour or less to share my most important
advice on how to be safe, this is what I talk about: how can you
avoid being in a dangerous situation in the first place, if you
can't avoid it what can you do to avoid violence, and if push comes
to shove and you must defend yourself
physically how can you fight effectively.
- What’s your personal reason to survive?
- Where do you get hit first in an encounter?
- Preparation to help break out of a freeze
- Places to avoid
- What choosing safety means
- Understanding the mind of criminals
- The “gut instinct”
- How men and women deal with adrenaline
- Tactical apology
- Do you have to be you?
- If you have to defend yourself physically…
- Giving yourself permission
- The “human airbag”
- Tools and targets
- Closest weapon, closest target
Thanks to Rory Miller and Tony Blauer for sharing many of
these insights with me!
Born to Be a Badass Prep
Damsel in Defense Online
Born To Be A Badass